What are cookies?
What are the different cookie types we use?
The most important cookies are the required cookies. They are essential and help you to navigate the App and to use basic features. Then there are functionality cookies that enable you to save information or create a wish list. The performance cookies we use to improve our App. We also like to show you items that you might find of interest. To manage this we collect browsing data. Interaction cookies are used for you to interact with social media or to submit reviews. Targeting cookies are cookies that capture your preferences in order to show you relevant ads.
Below you see a more elaborate overview of the types of cookies we are using/intend to use:
1. REQUIRED COOKIES are cookies that are required for the operation of our App and Website. They are essential and help you navigate, move around on the App and see certain features. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Platform, or make a payment.
2. FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES are used to recognise you when you return to our Platform and so we can give you an even smoother visitor experience.
3. ANALYTICAL/PERFORMANCE COOKIES help us to understand the usage behaviour of our members. They allow us to recognise and count the number of users and to see how users move around our App when they are using it. This enables us to keep improving our Platform, so moving around it becomes easier and more useful for you.
4. INTERACTION COOKIES are used for you to express your opinion. We like to know what you think about our App and about us in general. These cookies will enable you to like or recommend us on social media and to chat with MemberCare. But you can also advise our other (potential) members by rating and reviewing our services.
5. TARGETING COOKIES will remember your preferences. These cookies record your visit to our App, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our App and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We believe advertising is all about relevance. These cookies enable us to share what you like with our Partners.
|Cookie Name||What does it do?||How long does it last?|
|axis_access||identify users and access tokens to allow them to navigate the Back Office Portal||3 hours|
|axis_access_date||identify users and access tokens to allow them to navigate the Back Office Portal||3 hours|
|axis_refresh||identify users and access tokens to allow them to navigate the Back Office Portal||7 days|
|axis_refresh_date||identify users and access tokens to allow them to navigate the Back Office Portal||7 days|
|axis_user_avatar||identify users and access tokens to allow them to navigate the Back Office Portal||7 days|
|axis_user_first_name||identify users and access tokens to allow them to navigate the Back Office Portal||7 days|
|axis_user_id||identify users and access tokens to allow them to navigate the Back Office Portal||7 days|
|axis_user_last_name||identify users and access tokens to allow them to navigate the Back Office Portal||7 days|
|axis_user_role||identify users and access tokens to allow them to navigate the Back Office Portal||7 days|
|twilio_token||Supports messaging and encryption||1 hour|
|virgil_token||Supports messaging and encryption||1 hour|
|_ga||Used to understand non-personalised user behaviour on the site and Back Office Portal||2 years|
|_gid||Used to understand non-personalised user behaviour on the site and Back Office Portal||24 hours|
What if you don’t want cookies?
You can change your browser settings to delete or prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent. The ‘help’ section in your browser should provide information on how to manage your cookie settings.